The Work of God is Resourced by the People of God …
God gives us the privilege of partnering with Him to bring his love and hope to the world. By our generosity we become more like Christ and demonstrate his kind of love to the world. Online giving provides a simple and secure way to give.
In order to make it more convenient for you to give to the Lord, we have established three giving methods: (1) online (2) through your bank’s bill payments portal (3) through a numbered contribution envelope available for request at our Information Centre in our Lobby. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gaie Payne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 905-433-8100 extension 229.
Thank you for supporting God’s work in the Durham Region and around the world. We couldn’t do this without you!
Through your Bank
If you currently make bill payments online, the following banks have King Street Community Church on their merchant list.
- Log in to your financial institution’s secure online banking website
- Click on ‘add bills’
- Search for ‘King Street Community Church’
- The account number you enter is ‘KSCC + your giving (tithing envelope) number’ (e.g. KSCC129 or KSCC003)
- If you don’t have a giving number, request one today
Weekly Boxed Envelopes
- Visit the Information Center at one of our weekend worship gatherings
- One of our hosts will issue you a giving number and set of boxed envelopes